Law Offices of Mark Abzug, PA
Protect Your Rights. Get Answers. Call Today. 954-753-1003
2801 University Drive Suite 203
Coral Springs, FL 33065

January 2017 Archives

Act quickly when there are child support issues to address

If you and your child's other parent aren't in a relationship any longer, you might've been ordered to pay child support. This support is a long-term obligation that you are expected to meet. If you fail to meet the obligations, you can face penalties, as well as the requirement to catch up and pay off those arrears.

Lump sum alimony payments have specific benefits for the payer

Spousal support is something that doesn't occur in every divorce; however, it can be a considerable point in the divorces that do include it. If your divorce is likely going to fall into the group that does include alimony, you might want to find a way to lessen the blow that the payments have on your pocketbook.